Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WOD:

'Cindy'

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes:
- 5 pull-ups
- 10 push-ups
- 15 squats

15 rounds + 5 pull-ups/10 push-ups/9 squats (PR is 16)

My legs were really,really sore this morning and throughout the day due max squat yesterday, but I really wanted to do a Cindy anyway (which has lots of squats). I did a lot of warm-up squats during the day and then worked out around 4. Surprisingly enough, the push-ups and my metcon ability (stopping to catch breath vs. temp muscular failure) were what held me back. Unbroken sets of 5 on pull-ups, which is great! Almost the same for squats (broke up a couple towards the end). Push-ups are now the goat for me in this WOD. I am going to do some GTG work on those over the next month and see if that fixes it. So no PR, but I feel like I am making a lot of progress on either my pull-ups strength or kip for sets of 3-5. So that is an achievement in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment