Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25th, 2013


Workout of the Day

A. Three sets, not for time, of:
Toes to Bar x 10-12 reps
Double-Unders x 50 reps
Handstand Push-Ups x 5-15 reps
(work your weakness on the HSPU – if you’re strong with strict, but don’t kip well, practice kipping efficiency. If you kip well but aren’t strong with strict, perform strict. Adjust the reps based on your ability and whether you chose strict or kipping.)

B. 3 rounds for times of:
Row 1000 meters
Rest 6 minutes

A. 12/12/12 - T2Bs
30/30/30 - Double-unders
4/4 Strict..6 kipping - HSPUs

B. 3:26, 3:27, 3:29

I went off the reservation today (I did not do the CF Invictus WOD).  Just not feeling it and what I think was intended as a pure conditioning WOD would have chewed me up.  Wall climbs beat me up and running is still not something I want to do on my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment