Thursday, September 8, 2011

I WANT ONE OF THESE (the sled)!!

Worked up to a 5 RM OHs
Warmed up and then did 115 x 5, 145 x5 and 165 X 5 (failed at 4). Just could not hold a solid overhead position. Still feeling wiped out from 4 days of WODs in a row I think, shoulders were feeling really tired but from what? PR on Snatch maybe?

WOD:

15-12-9-6-3 reps for time of:
135 pound Power clean
Bar-facing burpee

6 minutes flat. On Jeff's advice, went almost all 'muscle clean' at first (with little or no re-dip). It was very fast, but I could not hold onto the bar all the way through the 12. We did a lot of movement prep, which is hit and miss benefit to me on these short intense WODs. It was a 'miss' here because I was already warmed/stretched out from the OHS work. Ryan beat me by about 25 seconds. He was flying through the cleans and the burpees. Came extremely close to chatting with Pukie aftwards. Even dry heaved a couple of times. Might have been the heat/humidity, but it has been way worse this summer and I did not feelt that. Not looking forward to doing this one again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment