Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26th, 2012

Workout of the day 
(working out today as I will note be able to work out Monday due to work stuff)

A. 3 sets, not for time, of:
- 30 Double-unders
- 3 Muscle-ups
- Walking Lunges with 25# plate held overhead (down and back across gym)

B. Work up to 3-RM Push Press

C. 10 Min AMRAP of:
- 3 Push Press w/135#s
- 6 Front Squats
- 9 Sumo DL High-pulls

D. 2K row for time:


A. Got 2 mucle-ups unbroken 2nd round and 3 unbroken the 3rd!!! Huge PR.  Also got all 30 double-unders unbroken each round

B. 195

C. 6 rounds + 4 Sumos (
Goal was 7, so this was pretty good.  Front squats got me, but I am 100% better on them. Sumo were tough, but I felt pretty good on them too.  Push Press were very doable, but I still need to get more of a rythm on those bad boys.

D. 7:01.3 on the 'new' C@ rower.  Happy with this, but I really would have liked to break 7 minutes.  I have gone faster on the Model B's, but this is the fastest I have gone on newer model.

No comments:

Post a Comment