Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17th, 2013

WOD

Felt a little wiped out and also in need of a heavy/strength day with a little lower intensity/volume.

1. Work up to a 5 RM Front Squat

2. Light snatch grip Romanian DLs

3: Tabata push-ups

4. Tabata ring rows

5. 3 rounds, not for time, of:
10 Hip extensions
10 back extensions


1. 255 lbs. x 5 (matched PR). 
I thought I got 265, but I think I may have miscounted the plates and only got 265#s
I was going to go for a set of 3 reps, but I was feeling pretty good at 3 reps so I went for 2 more and they felt pretty solid.  But my right lower back was feeling sore, so I stopped there (I was going to drop to 90% and then do 4 more sets)

2. Back still tight, so stayed really light at 135#s

3. Hit 15 reps the first 2 rounds, then dropped off and last few were 7 to 8.

4. Got 8 to 10 reps the first couple of rounds then dropped off to 4 reps


5. Done

No comments:

Post a Comment