Saturday, April 17, 2010

WOD:

Dead lifts 3-3-3-3-3
(Goal was to warm-up and then pick a challenging weight to use for 5 sets at same reps)

385 lbs. X 3 reps X 5 sets

I was planning on a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 set of deadlifts for today. But since I am still recovering from some sort of pinched nerver in my neck and back, I decided to keep the reps up at 3. I went to get adjusted by ___ at Family Chiropractic in Lake Stevens yesterday, and I think it did the trick (or at least started everything moving in the right direction. I was hurting last night 8-12 hours after the adjustment, but felt really good today. I went as high as 385 lbs, which is not close to my PR for 3 reps (about 20-30 lbs. less). But I was able to knock 5 sets of 3 with that weight after a decent warm-up, which is pretty good considering I have not deadlifted heavy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment