Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 30th, 2013

WOD

Find Snatch 1RM

Find Clean and Jerk 1RM

Find Front Squat 1RM

185# in the snatch (split)
220# clean and jerk
280# on my front squat. 

I am still following the Barbell Shrugged weight gain program.  I came into the program a little banged up, recovering from shoulder and hip injuries, and my working max’s were snatch 175, C&J 205 and FS 265 lbs.  I am pretty pumped to have made such solid progress just since the start of the program.  The lifts all felt pretty good today (I had no misses) and I think I left a little on the table for next time. Which is the exact opposite of normal M.O. when maxing out - going until I miss.


My pre-injury PRs are 190 ib. snatch, 230 lb. C&J and 305 lb. front squat.  I have been stuck on those for a looong time.  But I easily see those PRs going down very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment